It is important that your child wear clothing that is easy to manage and safe for the activities we will be doing in preschool.
1. Wear simple, comfortable clothing that is washable. Please remember in choosing clothing that children paint, glue and participate in large movement on a daily basis.
2. Wear closed-toe shoes (ie. sneakers). Please refrain from allowing children to wear rubber rain boots and slip-on flats as these types of shoes often make participation in activities difficult and can be very slippery on playground equipment. Flip flops and sandals are not permitted!
3. Wear appropriate clothing for the weather. If it is chilly or cold in the morning, please bring a jacket as it often stays chilly until mid-day and gets chilly again in the early evening. We will not go outside if it is raining, storming, snowing or overly windy.
4. Please check your child's bag or back pack often to make sure there is always a set ofextra clothing available for use if needed, including: shirt (for season), pants or shorts, sweatshirt, underwear, and socks.
4. LABEL your child's clothing, shoes, and belongings like back pack, lunch bag, blankets, towels, and sunscreen!