Invitational Only for 2017 School Year Families
Our School Picture Day will be coming up on Monday, October 23rd. We are using the professional services of Creative Images to take all individual and class photos on this day for our Young Toddlers, Toddlers, Young Nursery, Nursery, Pre-K, and Kindergarten classes (Babies class will not be photographed). Setup will be inside the large Barn Room. A paper reminder will be going into child mailboxes today as well.
Please review the following information regarding picture day:
1) Individual and Class Photos will be taken of all students with parent permission on our sign up sheet on Monday, October 23rd. We will have a permission sheet in each classroom binder starting tomorrow. If you wish for your child to sit for an individual and/or class photo, please initial by his/her name on the permission sheet. If you do not wish for your child to sit for an individual and/or class photo, please initial in the appropriate column on the permission sheet. Any children without parental permissions initialed on this form by Monday, October 23rd will not be permitted to sit for either photo.
2) ALL Class Photos will be taken at 10:00 AM in the morning on Monday, October 23rd. We will plan to do class photos as quickly as possible. Please be sure to arrive by 10:00 AM sharp for class pictures as late arrivals might miss their class photo!
3) If your child does NOT regularly attend on Mondays and you would like him/her to participate in picture day, please be sure to sign up on the parent permission sheet. We cannot accommodate to add students to our classroom enrollment for the day, but parents CAN bring their child in at 10:00 AM, stay with him/her for the class picture followed by individual picture, and then take their child home when finished. Teachers and staff will not be responsible for supervision of children not enrolled on Monday. Please be sure to arrive by 10:00 AM for class pictures as late arrivals might miss their class photo!
4) If parents wish to have siblings photographed together (that does not include babies) along with their individual photos, please indicate on parent permission sheet. Creative Images photography can only photograph children enrolled in our Young Toddler - Kindergarten programs and staff.
5) Creative Images will send each individual an order packet specific for each child to order prints, digital copies, and items with your child's photo. Packets will be distributed to child mailboxes and due back at a later date TBD. A few weeks after orders are submitted, Creative Images will send us all orders to our office. We will distribute to child mailboxes.
6) Each child and staff member present in the class photo will receive a FREE 5x7 class photo print when all finished orders are shipped.
Please let us know if you have any questions at all. Looking forward to seeing some awesome smiles :)
Thank you to the Midway Volunteer Fire Company for coming to visit our school and allowing our students to see, touch, and explore a fire engine in real life!
Come out to the Midway Volunteer Fire Company's Fire Prevention Open House on Sunday, October 15th from 1-4 PM at 5110 York Rd, Buckingham, Pennsylvania 18912. Bring the kids and explore Fire Trucks, "Bucks One" the Bucks County mobile command center and see the Bethlehem Mounted Police Unit and a Medivac Helicopter.