As our Summer Camp wraps up this week, we want to remind parents of a few things before the season ends:
1. Please check the Lost & Found at the Snack Bar and Lost & Found Building (See Picture). There are a lot of clothing, lunch, and personal items, so if you lost or are missing some of your camp gear, all items found on the property are collected there! Any remaining items will be donated to a non-profit collection organization in the fall.
2. If your child has an Epi-Pen or Medication stored in the office, please plan to pick up any medications by Friday, August 30th. Epi-Pens and Medications that are not collected and expire will be discarded at the Bucks County Medication Disposal Center this fall.
3. If your child is in younger camp and used a classroom for the summer, please take home your child's bottle of sunscreen before you leave for the summer. Please also check your child's classroom cubbie for spare clothing and camp items.
4. Invoices will be sent to parents via email this week for summer camp balances. We ask that all summer balances be paid in full by Friday, August 30th. Tuition and Snack Bar credits will remain in accounts for future use. Reimbursements will not be distributed until January and only by individual request to our office.
5. No Family Swim Night this week (Thursday, August 29th).
6. Curiosity's First Day of School is on Tuesday, September, 3rd. School Year programs begin for any students registered to continue for the 2013 - 2014 school year. If you have not registered your last available day at Curiosity will be on Friday, August 30th (if you are registered during Week 10). Please contact our office with any inquiries about availability in our school programs.
7. Thank you parents and campers for joining us for a fun-filled and imaginative summer at Camp Curiosity, Curiosity Shoppe, and Toddler Center! We hope all our campers had a blast learning, discovering, and sharing this summer and we wish a terrific school year for all in 2013-2014!