AVAILABILITY & WAIT LIST
- All applications will first go on WAIT LIST
- Processing requires all information and registration fee payment. Emailed and faxed applications will remain on wait list until registration fee payment is received.
- Welcome Email with tuition statement confirms enrollment
- Placement is on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis
- If we do have availability for the schedule you select in your child's application, we will contact you.
- We will contact parents from our wait list if availability opens, but PARENTS MAY NOT HEAR FROM US IF SPACE DOES NOT OPEN
- We will keep children to our wait list until the conclusion of the session registering for and it is the parent's responsibility to reapply
- We DO NOT HOLD space in a program without tuition payment or until a future start date regardless of availability. Parents may choose to pay the required tuition for their child to hold that space.
2017-2018 School Session
August 28, 2017 - June 15, 2018
2018 Summer Session
June 18 - August 24, 2018
2018-2019 School Session
September 4, 2018 - June 14, 2019
FORMS & HANDBOOK
Health Form must include physician's signature of wellness, date of well-visit within ONE YEAR of start date, and immunization record.
Immunization Schedule for Birth to Age 6
Immunization Schedule Birth to Age 18
Consent required for child to receive any therapy, evaluation, observation, and/or support services from an outside party on our campus. Must be completed by parent prior to service date.
Emergency Notifications to Parents
Receive emails with campus news & events
Open a Lunch & Snack Bar Account for Summer Camp
Additional lesson and clinic opportunities
PA Learning Standards that guide our school curriculum
What to bring for School!
What to bring for Camp!